A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That


I'm loving the fact that we have had absolutely nothing planned the last few weekends.  No meetings with contractors, no running to pick out bathroom fixtures or counter tops, no picking up a million supplies from Home Depot, no kiddo birthday parties.  
I could get used to this. lol

Because we are so used to having every moment of our weekends allocated to house renovations, we have a tendency to walk around the house saying, "soooo what do we need to do here?"

There are definitely a few big projects left to do like trying to figure out what to do with this counter top where our washer and dryer are housed.  We might do a different counter top than the one on the main island to mix things up a bit.





I had been looking for a runner for the area above and for a rug near the sink.


I think the one I found on One Kings Lane looks really pretty in the space (but I might be slightly biased).  





I love that it is chevron and I love how it pick ups the greys and purple in our kitchen counter top:













Our back door, which is used a million times more than our front door, really needed a little bench where we could sit and take off our shoes.  The problem was finding something narrow enough to fit in this super narrow space, but that was big enough to fit your bum (or two).


I ended up finding this one on Joss and Main.  Now if only our contractor would bring the new doors that we ordered for the closet.  I'm tired of everyone seeing our junk.






It totally goes with the contemporary style of our white kitchen and two people can sit on it side by side.  The depth works well too because there is still room to spare when the door is open.







What were you up to this weekend? Anything fun? Any projects that you are working on that you would like to share? I would love to see them. Please share!

xo,
Ris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review