The weekend has arrived (almost). Hooray!
Our weekend should be pretty relaxing.
We will be celebrating a big birthday for the hubs. Hopefully the weather won't destroy all of our plans (fingers crossed). Happy Birthday to my love!!!!!
I came across this the other day in my draft posts. It had been sitting there for so long, I have no idea where I found it (perhaps a facebook page of a former colleague). I still thought it was pretty cute and a fun share for this summer Friday morning.
There are several others I would add to the list, but the one standing out in my mind most is having my husband or boys tell me that they love me for no apparent reason at all :). What would you add to the list?
|Image found via The Brick House|
ps. Don't you wish you were in this spot right now?
Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket.
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake (or vanilla or strawberry).
12. A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach.
16. Finding a 20-dollar bill in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
18. Looking into their eyes and knowing they Love you.
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
23. Laughing at an inside joke with FRIENDS.
24. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
25. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
26. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
27. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
28. Playing with a new puppy.
29. Having someone play with your hair.
30. Sweet dreams.
31. Hot chocolate.
32. Road trips with friends.
33. Swinging on swings.
34. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
35. Making chocolate chip cookies.
36. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
37. Holding hands with someone you care about.
38. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
39. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much-desired present from you.
40. Watching the sunrise.
41. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
42. Knowing that somebody misses you.
43. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
44. Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think.