More Blooms and a Happy Mother's Day


I told you I'm a sucker for this time of year, so bear with me as I share more pictures of our flowers blooming.

Our weeping cherry.

We used to have two that would form a canopy above you as you walked down the path to our back door. It was magical. 
Alas, we lost it to a grub attack the super hot summer when we first bought the house.  :(  We must buy a new one.










Here's one of our other cherry trees. I believe it's called a Kwanzan cherry tree.
Gorgeous, huh? Especially with the blue sky as a background and the cute little Japanese maple beneath it.
I love plants too much. I know. I can't help myself.









The walkway to Tristan's school.




It was a lovely Mother's Day at our house.
My mom and mother-in-law joined in for the festivities.



Our cherry tree started to drop its flowers. They were blowing in the breeze. It was beautiful.






and a baby surrounded by flower petals while he sleeps
awwwwwww...




How was your Mother's Day?
Any fun plans for the summer- it is quickly arriving??

xo,
Ris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review