Christmas in Review


Happy Friday!

The holidays go by sooooooo quickly. 
So, in my attempt to hold on to them as long as possible here is a wrap up (pun intended) of the Christmas decorating over at the StyleBurbia residence.



First it started out with the tree:


 



Mantels and doorways:















Cookies from my lovely neighbor. Thanks, Babs!





Yum!




The first set of ornaments and lights at night:





My homemade door knocker:


 
 
 
My wreaths on the front door:
 
 
 
 

 


More night views:
 
 
 
 
 
 
More ornaments and gifts from Santa:
(strange chandelier? yes. it came with the house. replacement comes next week.)
 
 




Holly from my garden:





Christmas feast:



Ham, Macaroni and Cheese, Green Beans and Mushrooms {see recipe here}, Shrimp with Feta cheese {see recipe here}, Roasted Potatoes {see recipe here} and Sweet Potato Classic {see recipe here}.


I hope you had an amazing holiday!
Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!!!!

xo, 
Ris



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review