It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

 
Happy Tuesday folks!
 
We were decking the halls in Burbia this weekend...
 
I am a Christmas junkie.  All that stuff about Christmas becoming a commercial holiday, etc. etc....
Not in my house.  I can't get enough eggnog, carols, wrapping presents and decorating.
Love, love, love!!!
 
 
Here's what we were up to.
 
 
Pine cones gathered from my parents' lawn by the boys:
 
 
 
 
 
 
A little spray paint action:
(Doesn't the top of this can look gold? I was in for a little surprise when my pine cones came out silver.
Yes, they are silver, not white.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Woila!
My door hanger for my back door since there wasn't enough room for a wreath:
(thanks to my mother in law for her help)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some fun with Hayden and my dad picking out the tree:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and the semi-finished product:
(still adding more ornaments every night)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks to my parents for making our house merry and to hubby for the light and garland extravanza outside the StyleBurbia residence!
 
Let me see some of your decorations. Send them my way!
 
xo,
Ris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review