Butterfly in the Sky


Hello there dear friends.
I hope all is well with you.

The other day I stopped by this cute little vintage store in my town called Garnish.

I spied a bunch of cute stuff, but I was particularly drawn to these vintage butterfly trays:





and this cigarette holder? pen holder? I'm not quite sure what this thing is, but I liked it.





Are you sensing a theme to what I'm liking here?

"Butterfly in the sky. I can see twice as high." Yes, I'm aging myself, but I loved that show. 
(Reading Rainbow for those of you that didn't grow up in the 80s.) 
Also, loved LeVar Burton's recent appearance on the Colbert Report. 
You must watch {this}. 
It is hilarious. Love you Stephen!


Wow! I'm really getting off topic here. Back to the butterflies, woman!! lol



I started noticing butterflies everywhere.


Maybe it's because we got this for the boys:
The caterpillars are morphing into butterflies as we speak.


Live Butterfly Garden




There were butterflies over at the 'Crew (both 30% off right now).


Collection Cashmere Tippi Sweater in Monarch





Merino Tippi Sweater in Stripe Monarch



There were a ton of butterfly items over at Zara Home.

See all of their butterfly stuff {here}.


Butterfly Tray



Butterfly Ashtray




These cute towels for the kiddos over at Zara Home Kids.


Kids Embroidered Butterfly Towel



A sarong from H&M:

Butterfly Sarong




Some gear from Asos:



Oasis Butterfly Pleated Dress



Butterfly Print Scarf



There was even something for the guys (lol):

Anatomy of a Butterfly T-Shirt



All of this butterfly talk has me reminiscing:





Thoughts on butterflies???? Not the actual insects, silly!
 Don't get me wrong, it can be uber corny if done wrong, so make sure you do it right!

Check out some more of my butterfly finds {here}.

xo,
Ris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review