My Life in Pictures


Of course things at work were super dead.  I had some time on my hands so I was working furiously on some fascinating posts for you. Alas, things went from 0 to a million and I have finished none of said posts to share with you.
So, instead I'll share some of my pictures from Instagram (follow me here).


Got this lucite and embossed leather console from ABC Home. Now I just need to find some time to 'style' it.






I went on a visit to the Bauble Bar offices. Love the decor. Had to pick up {this} and {this} while I was there.
I'm hoping I get to check out the Soho pop-up store so that I can see more of their baubles in person.











A little gingham and a J. Crew necklace to brighten up my day.







Some NYC love. Empire State Building and the Flatiron Building.










My father-in-law brought me flowers on Father's Day. Nice, huh?
 I mixed them with some pussy willows that I already had in the kitchen.






Seriously love these textiles from Club Monaco. So unique and pretty! Though amazing for clothes some of these would be major upholstery on some chairs (as one of my StyleBurbia readers pointed out to me).
















Always love the look of a huge map in several frames. This would look perfect in a library. 







Love these chairs for my dining room (still no chairs in there, unless you count Ikea folding chairs).
 These looks courtesy of Restoration Hardware.





Our office holiday party was supposed to be on the Intrepid, but it was damaged by hurricane Sandy.
The event was postponed until last week. It was so much better in June because we had cocktails up on the main deck and were able to watch the sunset in the warm, balmy weather. A slightly different experience than what it would have been in December! Added bonus- I was able to take a walk down memory lane. My college had an end of year party there every year and I hadn't been back since. If only my all my college peeps had been there instead (sorry co-workers!)!!!  






Any fun plans for the summer?
xo,
Ris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

Weekend in Review

West Elm Giveaway