Around the Blogosphere


Hi hi.

(Yes, I'm still working a ton and that is the only reason for my infrequent posts. I'll do my best to keep up, so bear with me.)

I love finding new websites and blogs. I think they are great avenues for finding inspiration and I think the influence they have on my own style keeps it from getting boring and stuck in a rut.

Every Saturday I get an e-mail from 1st dibs, a great site for antique furniture, jewelry and vintage pieces and more, sending me items that a feature curator has picked for the day. A couple of  Saturdays ago, I noticed this pretty lady, Sarah Sherman Samuel, and decided to check out her blog.




Let's just say I was intrigued.

First, I stopped by a tour of the townhouse that she just sold over at the Glitter Guide.














She recently bought a new house that she is completely revamping, which is something I can obviously relate to. 
Take a look {here}.



I thought these coral Anthropologie pants (now on sale!) that she wore in a recent post would be perfect for a festive occasion:










You can stop by Sarah's blog at Smittenstudio.com and her store asunnyafternoon.com where she sells pieces that are hand made by her, her dad and other local artisans.

Any interesting blogs or sites that you have come across recently?

Please share, I'm always looking for my next fix!

;)

xo,
Ris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

Weekend in Review

West Elm Giveaway