Days of Weekends Past



This past weekend we decided to have a few friends over for a little pool party.

The boys got into their swimsuits as soon as they woke up.





All the food was prepped and I got out all of my outdoor dining gear.


Assortment of melamine tableware from Home Goods, Target, One Kings Lane and the sadly defunct Fortunoff


I put the sunscreen into this cute little bucket I got from One Kings Lane.





 I still hadn't gotten around to planting the annuals in their usual spot around the driveway.  I couldn't have people over to the house without finishing that up. Let's just say this big belly of mine is making it hard to do a lot of gardening this summer.





So, I enlisted some help:















While Tristan was helping with the planting, Hayden helped by taking over my phone to document the process:

















More importantly, he had to take a TON of selfies while we were toiling away.





















Somehow, we got the job done in time:
(excuse the messy leaves on the driveway. this pic was just after a little rain storm.)






and we were able to enjoy ourselves poolside:






xoxo,
Ris












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review