Spring is springing and this little guy...

 
 
I love this time of year.
All of my hard work in the garden starts to pay off.
Here are some of my hyacinths and daffodils (yes we need a spring clean up).
Many more garden pics to follow.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And this little guy...
turned 8 months young yesterday.
 
Wow!
 

 
 
Seems like this was just yesterday-
 
 
 
 
 
and he's almost doing this!!!
soooo not ready for that..
yes, I've had other babies, but crawling babies in a house full of stairs is not something I am used to (hello burbs).
 
yes, he's cute even with a little drool coming down his chin.
 
 


 
 
Lots of love to all of you.
 
Vacay pics to follow.
 
I can't wait!!
 
xo,
Ris

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review