Master Update


Hello there lovies and Happy Friday!
Don't you love a short work week? I'm so happy that the weekend is here again and the weather has finally (fingers crossed) made a turn for the warmer.

I finally have some pictures from our Master Bedroom. Yes, I have been promising these for a while. 
Yes, I have not lived up to my promises.  Don't hate me :(

You know I always like to show a little bit of before, during and after.

So, here's what the room looked like before we moved in:





After we painted, ripped up the carpet and re-did the floors:






A little furniture placement:






... and how we are looking now...






























and there we have it folks..

We still have a little bit of work to do. I want to put a mirror or some artwork over the dresser.  Of course I'd like to find a different rug to go with our grey themed bedroom, but for now we'll have to do with the purple one from our old apartment.  I also want to get a few interesting throw pillows or shams for the bed to spruce it up a bit.  I already picked up {this pillow} to add some texture to the bed.  Although they now make bedding in the same print as our curtains and I could just buy two shams to go on our bed, the curtains are made out of a heavier canvas. I like the weight of the canvas better, so I might even buy a curtain panel and make my own shams.  The verdict is still out on that one. I'll keep you updated.

Originally I was going to do the room in grey with pops of color, but I think the curtains add enough interest.
Thoughts?

I hope you have a great weekend!!!

xo,
Ris








Product Information:

Bench- Portica Leather Bench from Room & Board. I'm thinking it's probably a little too short, but will have to do for now.
Nightstands- Everywhere Furniture. These are not the most amazing quality, but they do the job and the price was good.
Lamps- Robert Abbey (old, no longer available. I originally had only one, but was able to find another one on Ebay. What luck!)
Curtains- Scribble Window Panels in Feather Gray from West Elm.
Bedding is now available in the same print. Take a look {here}.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review