Where Have I Been?

Hi Hi!!!!!

I'm sure you probably thought I went on a permanent vacation. I know. I know. I missed you too.

Things were cray cray at the office for a while there. I basically got back from vacation (I went on vacation?? I was relaxed and had fun??) and then worked 26 days without a day off. I am not 22 any more and as much as it sucked then to pull that kind of work schedule it is soooooooo much worse now. Not being able to spend my whole weekend with the kiddos and working late nights gets tougher and tougher. That being said, this post will be a short one. I'm still recuperating. lol.

Let's just say I will have some vacation pictures, master bedroom updates and pool progress to report on next week. 

It will be worth the long ass wait. 

I promise.

In the mean time, let's just keep our collective fingers crossed that our pool will look as inviting as these.


Jeff McNamara garden pool house



Phoebe Howard stone pool house


or how about this one?


Hamptons manion image via CocoCozy


Happy to be back in the real world enjoying life with you.
Hope all has been well.
Let me know what's up.

xo,
Ris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review