Viva Mexico



Ok. It's been forever. I know. I know. 

I could make excuses and I do have some up my sleeve, but what's the point? I missed you and hopefully you missed me too.  :)

So, as you know my sister was pregnant. (Take a look {here}.) She no longer is and I have baby niece named Naomi!!
Woo hoo!!! Finally, I have someone to buy all of those super cute girlie clothes for- so exciting!!

Anywho, my sis and her hubby were planning their babymoon (for those of you unfamiliar with the term a babymoon is a vacation taken by a couple that is expecting a baby, in order to allow the couple to enjoy a final trip together before the baby is born) and I told her that I wanted to crash it.

I mean fun in the sun without kiddos, how could I pass that up? Luckily she said yes and we started planning our trip. We decided on Mexico cuz my sister would be almost 8 months pregnant at the time, so we wanted her flight time to be as short as possible. My hubby ended up finding the perfect hotel right outside of Cabo San Lucas in a town called San Jose del Cabo. The name of the hotel is El Ganzo, which means goose in Spanish. Seriously, this place was perfect- no kids allowed, not too big with a million guests, amazing decor and architecture, very quiet, excellent food, attentive staff... need I say more???


So enough gibber gabber, here are the pics:


The view from our room:





and a shot of our hotel:






Since a lot of the beaches in the Cabo area are unswimable, our hotel made a little beach with some jetties. 
You can see it the distance here:






We took this little boat over to the beach:










We got some sun:






We lounged:





We lounged some more:






and some more:





We drank:





and read:






we read and drank:







We goofed around:




We watched for whales from our hot tub:











We enjoyed some glorious sunsets:




















and just had an amazing, amazing time:











ps. After all of our planning to crash my sister and brother in law's babymoon, it ended up being a babymoon for us too!!!

Baby #3 is due August 10th and no we aren't finding out what we are having. You will have to stayed tuned to find out.





xo,
Ris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review