Greetings and Salutations

Hello!

Greetings from the real world.  Coming back from vacation can be.. how shall I put it? BRUTAL!!!
The fam and I were down on South Padre Island in Texas (yes, this is a favorite of many spring breakers) for a week-long affair.  Let me just say it was short of amazing.  The weather was incredible- in the 80s- sunny and breezy.  The company couldn't be beat.  The food was plentiful and the drinks were flowing.  What more could a girl want? Hmmm... a longer vacation, a vacation after my vacation, a few days at home to get my act together????  :)

Speaking of getting my act together, let's just say it's not together at all right now.  I still have 'beach hair' (aka I can't get a comb through my hair and must wear it in a bun).  I was so tired this morning that I could not piece together an outfit to wear to the office.  I ended up wearing a maternity shirt (no, I am not pregnant).  I didn't realize it until I had already 'incoporated' it into my 'outfit', so there was no going back. Don't worry no one could tell (at least that's what I keep telling myself).  I also threw on a blazer from the back of my closet that I've had since high school and let's just say that it's been a bit of time since then.  ;)  So, I'm sure my colleagues must think I'm semi-sea monster right now, but at least I have a nice tan.

My 'beach' hair in its pre-sea monster state. lol


I thought I would have a ton of vacation pictures to post, but let's just say chasing around two kids all day and finding time after they go to bed to spend *some* time with your friends and family is EXHAUSTING.




Me and my baby boy, T soaking in some sun



Come back tomorrow (and every day after) because I'm hosting a great giveaway. Yes, I said giveaway. Yes, that means you could get something for free!!!

xo,
Ris


Comments

  1. You look great, beach hair and all, and especially with that tan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I can always count on Yasmin (my most prolific commenter- thank you!) to make me feel good! Thanks. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review