Happy Love Day! xoxo


Only a couple of posts into this blog and I have to come up with a post for Valentine's Day, not easy!

I know everyone gets so caught up in the flowers, candy, jewelry and dinners that accompany this day. Don't get me wrong, I am definitely a girl who appreciates this holiday, but I think the more important thing is to remember to show your love all year round, not just on a day that someone, somewhere made up (or more precisely Pope Gelasius I in 496 AD-thanks Wikipedia). I am, of course, guilty of not following my own advice, but isn't it better for the person you love to know that you love them ALL of the time instead of just one day out of the year?

So, I leave you with a quote from my favorite love story of all time, Wuthering Heights: "he's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."

Oh, and by the way, where are my flowers and heart-shaped chocolates???!!

Comments

  1. This is great! Thanks for sharing, enjoy your love day with ALL your boys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support Nic! You are my first comment. yeah! Happy V-day to you and your girls.. oh and jay too! lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

Weekend in Review

West Elm Giveaway