Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

I'm a BIG fan of mirrors.  I think buying an amazing mirror can take a space from being ho-hum to over-the-top.  I also really love mirrored furniture, especially tables. 

Here are some of my current favs.  Now, I know some of these are pricey, but we're talking inspiration here.  If these are out of range for you, you can always try a similar style at a discount home store like Home Goods. 

Do you have a favorite store where you can always pick up great home decor?


I think these would look great on either side of my bed
Pottery Barn Park Mirrored Bedside Table
or these
Sarried Astrid Lamp Table (just sold out on Joss & Main)
This would look lovely in my 'dressing room' in my new house
Pottery Barn Park Mirrored Tower Dresser

I MUST have this mirror
Horchow Knot Mirror

Talk about a MAJOR statement
Horchow Janice Minor White Porcupine Quill Mirror
Very similiar to the Horchow knot mirror
Amanda Erin- Michael mirror-Currently available at One Kings Lane
Some more budget-friendly options:
Ballard Designs Suzanne Kasler Sunburst Mirror



West Elm convex mirrors

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review