How does your Garden Grow?

Happy Friday!

I love flowers, plants and gardening.  I've been lucky enough to have a small garden in the outdoor area of my apartment (See previous post here) to exercise my green thumb.  Of course, my apartment garden isn't huge and it's a little shady, but I've worked through this by mostly planting annuals and shade-loving plants. 

If I'm losing you, because you know nothing about plants you can always scroll down to look at the pretty pictures. :)

So, our new house has flowering trees, roses, hydrangeas and other bulbs.  I am super excited to see how everything looks as we bought the house in the dead of winter (was there really a dead of winter this year..? nope) and I can't wait to add a little of my own flair to what already seems like a beautiful garden. Hooray! 

Here's a little garden inspiration to fill up your Friday!


Butchart Gardens on Vancouver Island



Claude Monet Gardens in Giverny, France


Tulips!


Roses!


Hydrangeas!

All pictures taken from gardeningonlinemagazine.com

Happy Weekend!

More house pictures next week...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review