You Light Up My Life

Lately, I am totally obsessed with MANY different things.  Here are my top 5: 1) Mirrors, 2) Pinterest, 3) Bright Colors for my Spring Wardrobe, 4) Decorating in Grey and Yellow and 5) Lighting.

In the new house, we're going to need a lot of new lighting.  I'm planning on putting chandeliers EVERYWHERE- the master bathroom, my dressing room, the dining room, the foyer, the re-designed sunroom and possibly the kiddos bathroom too.  Well, when I said I was obsessed, I wasn't kidding! :)  A lot of the new chandeliers are less traditional and aren't what come to mind when you think chandelier.

So without further ado, here are some of my chandelier inspirations:


Simple and Classic
Sausalito Chandelier from Horchow

Sleek and modern
Arteriors Glass Ball Chandelier from Horchow

This is my fav. Love it!
Lucia Chandelier from Horchow

This one is a lot of fun!
Capiz Shell Pendant Light from Horchow

Lovely!
Fascination Chandelier from Horchow



This one reminds me of a jellyfish. 
I'm thinking something like this would be great in my dressing room.

Valenica Chandelier from Horchow


I also have to find somewhere to put our current chandeliers.



I like to call this one my lolipop light, but it's actually the Dolly from La Murrina


Zoe from La Murrina



Stay tuned to see which chandeliers inspire their way into our new house!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review