Tribute to Mom

There are A LOT of things you learn when you become a parent.  Two of the most important things I've learned are how much my parents truly love me (and my sister) and how hard they have worked to take care of us and make us happy.

My mother sacrificed her career to stay at home with my sister and I.  I believe having my mom around all of the time created a warm, nurturing environment for us to grow up in and help shaped me into the person I am today. 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOM!  I love you.

Happy Mother's Day to my aunts, my cousins and my friends who are working SO hard to be the best mothers ever.  You are doing an amazing job!

So, this weekend, while you are out celebrating Mother's Day make sure your mother knows how much you love and appreciate her.  Though jewelery, expensive handbags, flowers and spa treatments are great gifts (and yes, we still want and deserve them) most of all we want to know that we are genuinely loved and appreciated.


me & my mom

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMAS!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo,
Ris

Comments

  1. Awwww.... How sweet is this pic of you and your Mom. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you too Hon. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Yasmin! This was taken in St. Lucia at my grandparents house. It's one of my favorite pictures of me and my mom. Enjoy your day!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review