Friday, I am Happy that you are Here...

 
Happy Friday!

I graduated from grad school 10 years ago though it really does feel like it was just the other day...
Wow! I feel old. 
 Our school had a 10 year reunion party last night.  It was a fun night.  I got to see people I literally have not seen in 10 years and I got to reconnect with friends that I should see more often.  All in all, it was a lovely evening (minus the food and drinks at the event, which is a whole other story). 

My amazing, beautiful sons, whom I love very much, BOTH decided it would be good to wake up this morning at 5:30 AM!! Yes, that's right.  Hubby and I escape for a night out, which doesn't happen often enough, and this is how we are repaid.  Ugh.

This is how I felt this morning:

Image from All That Glitters is Gold

Here's to a weekend with no early morning wakeups! :)

Have a happy weekend!

xo

Comments

  1. Lol.... Weekend mornings are the only time, despite me carrying my daughter for 9 months in the womb, I am soooooo happy she calls for "Papa" in the morning when she wakes up. I simply roll over, kiss my husband lovingly on the cheek, and say, "go get your daughter." lol. The last time I tried getting her from her crib when she specifically called for dad, I got a pacifier thrown at me...lol. I will totally drink to a weekend with no early morning wake ups... Even for my darling husband...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God for good hubbys, huh? I can't wait for the days with no early morning wake ups!! Unfortunately, I don't see any in my immediate future. lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

Weekend in Review

West Elm Giveaway