ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

One Kings Lane is a site that offers flash sales on furniture and home decor (for those of you who didn't know).

While looking at their site yesterday I noticed a sale on Diane von Furstenberg bedding.  Diane- as I like to call her cuz we are close, personal friends ;) - always has really interesting patterns and designs, especially compared to some of the snooze-worthy (pun intended) bedding that I usually see.  Her sale ends tomorrow, May 24th, (sorry for the late notice) but it's definitely worth checking out. 

P.S I saw a couple of these duvets for regular price on Bloomingdales so you are definitely getting a deal.

See here and here.


A few of my favs:

DVF Dancing Knots bedding at One Kings Lane



DVF 50s Stripe Stand Alone bedding at One Kings Lane


Giant Brush Marks DVF bedding



Though not on sale at One Kings Lane, loving this Jonathan Adler bedding:


Jonathan Adler Fishscales Bedding from Layla Grace


Close up:


Jonathan Adler Fishscales Bedding from Layla Grace

We are going to get a king size bed for our new bedroom, so I will sadly be saying goodbye to my lovely Calvin Klein bedding. 
 More to come on the bedding front when I'm deciding what to replace our current bedding with. 

Happy Dreams!

xo,
Ris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

Weekend in Review

West Elm Giveaway