I Heart Ikat

I'm not sure what it is, but I really love the ikat pattern. 

In fact, I have a whole inspirational board dedicated to it on Pinterest.  Check it out {here}.

You can add a little ikat into your lives too.


A dress for a hot summer day:

Dress from Ann Taylor Loft sold out online. Similar here




A cute settee to add some splash to one of your rooms:


Rebecca Sofette from Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams




Ballard Designs has many couches, chairs, settees, love seats and more where you can choose from several ikat fabrics. 
You can also choose different finishes for the legs. 
Don't see a fabric that you like? You can send in your own fabric and they'll put it on one of their items.


A couple I 'designed':


Parker Settee from Ballard Designs




Thurston Wing Chair from Ballard Designs





I received a catalogue from a company I had never heard of before, Grandin Road. 
I was pleasantly surprised.

I found these two super cute settees:

Henley Armless Settee from Grandin Road


Henley Armless Settee in Graphite from Grandin Road




Pillows are always a great way to add some splash without spending a lot of money. 

These beauties are from Etsy:



Ikat pillows from Etsy



Ikat pillows from Etsy



How about some outdoor pillows for your backyard seating?



Pottery Barn outdoor pillows



Need some new dinnerware? How about these? Super cute, huh?


C. Wonder Ikat dinnerware



Let me know if you're loving ikat as much as I am.  Do you have any in your homes?
Please share!

xo,
Ris

Comments

  1. Excited for my ikat pillows to come in from Etsy. Thanks for the recommendation! Pics to come...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just did a post of your new ikat pillows. They look great!!!
      http://styleburbia.blogspot.com/2012/06/happy-friday.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review