Sneak Peek: Amy's Brooklyn Pad, Part 2


Hello there!

Remember this pretty lady and this handsome guy?

If you don't take a look {here}.







Well, they are back!

I had so many pictures from Amy's Brooklyn pad that I didn't want to cram all of them into my last post.


So, here are a few more....


Amy's guest bathroom is simple and white, but I LOVE how she adds these intense splashes of color to take the space from normal to AMAZING.





Super cute idea, right? Guest bath towels in this lovely basket.










All bath accessories by Jonathan Adler.

See {here}, {here}, {here} and {here}.



Here's Amy's closet.

MAJOR! MAJOR!
For you non-city dwellers this closet is beyond a rarity in most NYC apartments.











I definitely need this jewelery storage in my new closet.






Master Bathroom.  Super sleek and contemporary.







Of course, Pablo's dog house/crate is as equally stylish:





Awwwwww.......




A few new finishing touches are on their way to Amy's as we speak. 
I'll send around an update as soon as I get over there to check them out.
Can't wait!

Thanks for reading!

xo,
Ris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review