Hmmm... These Look Kinda the Same to Me


Happy Monday (is there such a thing?)!

B-day dinner with hubby went great.  We went to an Italian restaurant called Scarpetta. 
Take a look {here}.
  It's not your average, run-of-the mill Italian restaurant with the traditional chicken parmigiana and meatballs (don't get me wrong I love those dishes).  The food was amazing. We had Tuna 'Susci' and Braised Short Ribs of Beef for appetizers.  We shared the Spaghetti and had Branzino and Black Cod for entrees.
Yum! I'm getting hungry just typing about it.
Check out the menu {here}.

Thanks to my friend, Chris, who always provides the best tips on what restaurant I should go to next.


Dining Room at Scarpetta- the ceiling is a huge skylight (Image via Scarpetta)

 
For those of you kind enough to help me pick what accessories to wear to my hubby's dinner (See {here}), I totally mixed things up and ended up wearing the dark blue necklace and the silver and crystal cuff. I figured that the bracelet is better for special occasions compared to everyday wear and most of the comments I got said to go with my matchy-matchy look, so the blue necklace won!

Thank you so much for all of your input and help! xo






Lots of good stuff going on at the house.  Things are a bit busy at work this week, so hopefully I will have time to post some updated pictures.

I'm also hoping to share some pictures from my friend, Amy's (and her hubby Bryan's), amazing apartment that they just bought in Brooklyn.  Amy is currently decorating the apartment, so it's still a work in progress.  However, it's an incredible space and Amy has the taste to match it, so it's going to be MAJOR when all is said and done.  Can't wait to share those pictures!



In the mean time here are some Monday musings....



Do you remember this Jonathan Adler bedding that I was lusting after?

See {here}.

Jonathan Adler bedding from Layla Grace




Jonathan Adler bedding from Layla Grace


I came across this dinnerware at C. Wonder and the pattern was totally reminiscent of the Jonathan Adler bedding.

The bowl and mug were on sale for $3.99 and the plate was $4.99.

I guess other peeps liked them as much as I did cuz the plate and bowl are sold out online :(.
They do have other patterns though for the same price.

Perhaps you can stroll over to the C. Wonder store near you to see if they have any left.
See {here}.

C. Wonder Indigo Collection Bowl




C. Wonder Indigo Collection Salad Plate





C. Wonder Indigo Collection Mug





This Serena & Lily pillow has a similar pattern and was on sale at Onekingslane.com for $30 off.
Alas, it was sold out by the time I found it.
Serena & Lily Kyoto Throw Pillow



and so does this one:


Serena & Lily Soleil Outdoor Pillow
Any interesting patterns out there that you are into right now?

Happy Weekend!

xo,
Ris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review