We're Getting so Close I can Taste it.


I know this title is weird and so am I, but it's true. We are soooo close. I'm hoping we can move in to the house within the next two weeks. Will it happen? I don't know! Will we come close? I hope so! (where did this weird rhyming thing come into being??)


Here's what we've been up to:

From this (note awkward columns and many different ceiling heights:


To this:




 To this (note awkward columns replaced with uniform support poles and 2 ceiling heights in kitchen area):
The floor is down in the kitchen! It's stained (which you can't see in this pic) and the cabinets are almost ready to go down.


 See more on my kitchen renovation {here}, {here} and {here}.


Master Bedroom. Carpet gone. Floors being prepped:


Looking good, right?





Remember this little project? Refresh your memory {here}.



Last time you saw H's fireplace it looked like this:




Now it looks like this:


Picking out a light fixture for the kitchen... 

We were deciding between several pendants or one fixture over the sink.
 All pictures from Lee's Studio in NYC.  This place had every light we were contemplating.












I'm thinking these would look really cool on the second floor landing of our house: 



These were nice, but a bit too plain for me.  You know I love GLAM! ;) 


I ended up getting a light like the one on the right for our guest bathroom:
Love it!

 


And then we settled on this beauty for above the sink. Can't wait to see what it will look like installed!






What were you up to this past weekend?
Any projects that you are working on at your house?
Would love to hear from you.

Thanks for reading!
xo,
Ris








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall....and dressers.. and tables.. and..

What are you Reading?

Weekend in Review